How Drinking Water Saved My Life

How Drinking Water Saved My Life


So I was taking a nap this evening when I felt I couldn't breathe very well. Instead of breathing through my stomach I was doing it through my lungs. Within a minute I was using so much efforts to take in air to my lungs. Like my windpipe is closing up, I didn't know exactly what to do because this has never happened to me before.

As I was struggling to take in air (breathe) I saw a glass of water on my bedside drawer, I took it and it was like a miracle. Inches by inches my windpipe start to dilate and I could breathe properly again.

I never have a history of asthma but I have witness a case of asthma where the patient finds it difficult to breathe and take dose of inhaler.

I also understand that there are things that triggers asthma, like dust, allergies, cold weather, etc. But nothing like that occur when I have this incident today.

This episode that happened to me today has it happened to anyone here before, if yes what was the steps taking? Did it occur more than once or it was just a one time thing like my case.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment